Important Brown Dog Studio Tidbits

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Last 2 shows before Open House...

You can find me at Southwood Lutheran this Saturday, November 19 from 9-4...
There's always an air of suspense...where will I be set up?
because I just won't know until I go for my set-up time Friday evening...and this show has quite the spread!

BUT...just like last year, I'll hop back on my blog and the studio FB page Friday evening to give you the best directions to my spot :)
I'll have lovely new silver...
And more patina-ed dotties...just added...lucky clovers, hearts (and some WONDERFUL surprises!)

Next weekend I'm in Omaha at Millard South, for my last Omaha show of the season.
Then...Open House...Wed Nov 30 (5-9), Fri Dec 2 (10-3, 5-9), Sat Dec 3 (10-5)...last chance to order for Christmas.

I still have MANY time slots available for private trunk shows in the studio, on Nov 28 and 29. To come during those times, you must reserve it for you and your family/friends. 5-12 attendees, please :) I will be opening up availability to everyone else in an invite tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment