So...a combination of my busy show schedule, LIFE and then orders (yay!) completely side-tracked me from "business" goals...but not really, because still making it all happen...even though I'm less organized than I'd re-al-ly like to be.
(photos show pretties currently in studio!)
- TWO remaining Studio Trunk Shows...Open to all, no appointment needed, wearing masks (schedule in sidebar but you will need to get on the studio email list for invite in order to have my address).
- Tuesday evening FB Live sessions at 8pm. I plan to make some of these a Show and Sell theme. These are not ideal...yes you get to see me in my most-Sarah-ness, but I still haven't figured out the best way to conduct these for optimal Show and Sell, the show part is the problem. Todd is trying to help me with camera, but right now I am supplementing the video with after-photos in the comments...open to suggestions of a better techie person!
- Sunday postings of InstagramShopping and Auctions...I originally started these a few months ago, heavy on the auction format. But to me, auction implies that I want these bid up or that you may get a "killer deal," and that's not really the studio way of thinking. So...Look at these as a way to find some seasonal/NEW/one-of-a-kind/you've been asking for these items pretties. I plan to throw in a special auction item from time to time to keep it exciting AND I've been adding in a give-away promotion to many of these.
- A few virtual shows...there's no way around this. I have many folks just not comfortable with shopping on-site at the moment, so I need to decide HOW to make this work. Honestly? adding items to my website to create a show? Not feasible with my current website. It takes a full week of me devoted full-time to add a collection and clean up the website enough to call it show-ready and I don't think that's going to work for the deadline I'm up against for Christmas OR allow for any time to create ART. (I don't have anyone behind the scenes...oh you're laughing...of course I don't have a tech person...or at least they should be ashamed of their work if I did!). THE SCHEDULE for PROPOSED VIRTUAL SHOWS... Saturday afternoon-Sunday following my next 2 Studio Trunk Shows!
- Scheduled private shopping in the studio...dates to be decided...
Clear as mud, right? I'm planning to add dates to the sidebar and LINKS to better instructions on the Website for all of these shopping platforms...in next few days...Thanks for all of your patience!!! xoSarah