Important Brown Dog Studio Tidbits

Thursday, November 10, 2011

At St. Mark's with NEW pretties...

I will be at St. Mark's on Saturday (November 12) from 9-4, with most everything from the studio, and I've been BUSY!
Lucy will be at St. John's, with a limited, hand-selected inventory.
I have MANY special orders that I am bringing along with me. If you do not hear from me today (Thursday), and you are waiting on a special order, feel free to e-mail me at: Lo4sr@juno.com
I've been busily adding pretties to my collection of charms for the upcoming weeks. These are a few of MANY...some patina with dotties, especially for the season!

As we get closer to Christmas gift-giving, a reminder about orders...
Orders may be placed...
via craft shows (St. Mark's, Southwood, Millard South)
The studio Open House (Wed Nov 30...5-9, Fri Dec 2...10-3 and 5-9, and Sat Dec 3...10-5)
OR during SCHEDULED private trunk shows, Mon Nov 28 and Tues Nov 29 (there are still times available HERE).

All orders from these times will be ready for pick-up, along with additional shopping, during the studio Stop and Shop, Dec 16 and 17. I will not be able to accomodate any rush orders or drop-ins for shopping or pick-up, or I won't have time to get all of the pretties made...and that would not be good!
I'm planning a repeat of last year's studio shut down following the Stop and Shop...time for ME to get the Long-household in the Christmas spirit :)
Can't wait to see you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment