Important Brown Dog Studio Tidbits

Monday, September 13, 2010

getting ready for Cathedral Art Show...

Whew...what a fun show in the studio over the weekend. We had fun putting together some special pretties! The good news is that I still have great items to take to my fall shows (I made extras for that reason...)

My focus this week is the Cathedral Art Show, at 3500 Sheridan Blvd. Wednesday evening, September 15 (5:30-8:30) is the preview reception ($5...last year there was wine and cheese). There are different "events" on each day, but here are the hours, and unless you hit a foodie event, the shopping times are free admission...

Thursday 10:30-8:30 (Girl's Night Out from 6-8pm, $10)
Friday 10:30-6:30
Saturday 10:30-6:30 (fashion show with luncheon from 11-1, $10 for luncheon)
Sunday 8:30-3

I plan to be at the show Wednesday evening, most of Thursday and Friday, with the exception of afterschool hours, heading back by 5pm, most of the day on Saturday, and Sunday afternoon. I'm taking a fun assortment of charms, necklaces and bracelets.

I have a surprise engagement next week, and I'll be working in a give-away with that trunk show...more details next Monday...

And now, more tagging...I can't wait to see what all of the other artists bring!

No comments:

Post a Comment