Important Brown Dog Studio Tidbits

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Wow-wee...back from the Windy City!

Enjoy this photo taken on Todd's camera while we were in Chicago this weekend (it's a little fuzzy, but I can live with that ;)

***re-read edit by Sarah...hopefully everyone who knows me realizes I meant that the PHOTO, not the trip was a bit fuzzy! Oh my!

I "needed" to be working, getting ready for this week's Studio Open House, but I think I REALLY needed some R & R and time with hubby. I also got 2 days with good friend, Shelly, who was the perfect shopping partner...and a really good map reader!
I managed a bit of a "buying trip," hitting one of my favorite vintage shops...look for upcoming rescued silverware jewelry. I did leave behind one PERFECT set of cake forks and server. I think I might have cried if I'd actually cut them up for parts.

So-oo...the first part of this week is all about getting ready for September 9th, 10th and 11th Studio Show...more tomorrow, or check my events list for times. If you aren't getting e-mails or postcards from me, you'll need to e-mail me for location.

Kerry D. is this week's lucky-ducky winner of the 1/2 inch silver initial disk. Contact me Kerry, to get that in my list of to-do's!

Watch tomorrow for a fun give-away for faithful Brown Dog Studio blog watchers!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a great time. I hope it was relaxing and always nice when you can get some vintage shopping in there too!!!

    ReplyDelete