I can't wait...the studio starts up again for the year with my Valentine Open House, January 28-30, back at the sweet vintage and artisan shop, Simply Bungalow. You'll be excited to know that we've penciled in dates for all of the 2016 studio open houses at Simply Bungalow. Some of them have been scheduled to coincide with special Bungalow events. Woohoo! AND...I have an ever-changing small collection of grab and go necklaces for sale at Simply Bungalow...now if you need a giftie when this chickie isn't at a show...PERFECT!
Here are the details for the Valentine Open House...
Thursday January 28 (5-7)
Friday January 29 (11-6)
Saturday January 30 (10-6)
at Simply Bungalow, 2295 South 48th Street
I've been busy in the studio and will be taking orders for custom pieces.
also...the new year is bringing some changes in the studio. Here's the short version...I'll be giving more details over the next few weeks...
- Fewer shows, focusing on my favorites and more time to work in the studio! Making pretties!
- Working on the website over the next few months, making it more streamlined and offering more of my one-of-a-kind pieces (usually only seen by show shoppers!), in limited supply for limited time.
- Fun photo montages showing how I create handcrafted pretties from raw materials and really great tools!
- Greater focus on in-person custom orders, but offering the purchase of "design time" for anyone unable to work with me in person at a show, needing more customizing than regular online custom items.
- Orders to be shipped, picked up at upcoming show, or in person ONLY at Simply Bungalow, ONLY during regular shop hours. Farewell to the studio drop box.
I love Facebook for quick communication...show details, giving you a peek at what I'm making BUT it doesn't give me the opportunity to go into much detail
SO...I'll be posting more regularly on the studio Blog (YAY!) when I need to share more info.