Important Brown Dog Studio Tidbits

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

On the road again...sing with me!

It's that time of year again...packing up the studio to begin the round of spring shows. I've really packed in some exciting venues. An eclectic mix of craft, antique and barn shows!
 
It all begins with St. Mark's (84th and Pioneers) this Saturday March 9, from 9-4. I'll be there, hopefully in my same LovEly spot, with Lucy and Emily, so there should be ample help over the busy hours! Lots of wonderful shopping and always a clipboard ready for your custom orders. I'm trying out some new displays and designs.

 
 
Remember that the WEBSITE is up and running. I still have some tweaking to do, and could always be posting some fun new pieces.
 
See you at one of my upcoming shows...

No comments:

Post a Comment