Important Brown Dog Studio Tidbits

Thursday, June 21, 2012

At the Market...bringing along the sale charms

I'll be at the Piedmont Farmer's Market on Saturday from 8 to noon.
1265 South Cotner Blvd, 50th and A Streets
I am bringing along the over 900 sale glass charms (now only $5 each) and lots of other sale inventory left over from the Garage Sale last weekend. That means there's still a lot to choose from.

I'll also be bringing a table of regularly-priced inventory charms & silver and several special orders promised from last week :)

Did I mention the new Gluten-free baker, Eazy Eatz Deli found at the Market?
They have quite the following with their yummy breads, cookies and cinnamon rolls :)
See you then...I wonder what other vendors will be bringing goodies to the Market?

No comments:

Post a Comment