Important Brown Dog Studio Tidbits

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Studio Open House...my anniversary!

The studio is open Friday May 11 from 12-6 and Saturday May 12 from 10-1.
I have OODLES of lovely custom orders finished for pick-up and will have lots of pretties available for shopping. You can even place an order for yourself (or your mom) and include a "special gift is on the way" card if you were a bit late for Mother's Day :)

The next open dates in the studio will be sometime in June.

The studio give-away that started earlier this week will continue through Saturday. One lucky random winner who comments here or on the studio FB page will receive one of my chunky ball chain bracelets. What would YOU add to yours?
And...because I'm actually spending my anniversary (until 6pm) handing out momma-goodies, I will have an EXTRA give-away for studio blog and FB readers...
If you wish me "happy anniversary" while you're shopping, you'll be entered into a second drawing for a free chunky ball chain or $10 in the studio!
Can't wait to see you!

No comments:

Post a Comment