Important Brown Dog Studio Tidbits

Friday, April 6, 2012

I'm a Speaker :)


Something a bit different for me...
I was invited to help lead a "table talk" for The Big Plate,
a "community for entrepreneurs, artists and innovators to connect, collaborate, and create".
One of the interesting parts of The Big Plate is the blog read...original articles (they call them "case studies") written about unique business start-ups...go HERE to have a look at their blog :)
And HERE is the link to the event I'll be at with photographer/artist Lisa Guerra (she's responsible for the great photos of me at work in the studio!)
If you have started your own business or have dreams for the future (or tomorrow!), it's worth looking at what Brian and Todd put together. It's also a fun read about some unique businesses, some local and some across the country (soon international?).
I'll post more next week about the open house in the studio. Please feel free to ask any questions about the business event or the Open House.
Happy Easter...eat some chocolate bunny ears...HOP!

No comments:

Post a Comment