Important Brown Dog Studio Tidbits

Monday, March 26, 2012

at Millard West this Saturday and more studio updates


You can find me in Omaha this Saturday March 31st at Millard West, from 9-4. It looks as if I am in Wildcat 1 Gym this time, instead of my regular spot in the furthest gym.

This is THE time in March/April for me to be in Omaha, next Omaha date will be at Rockbrook, May 5. Lots of pretty charms, silver and other mixed metals :)

I'm posting a series of photos of good Mother's Day/other fun ideas...
I made this silver medal from an illustration my son drew of his Confirmation saint.

♥ ♥ ♥ This week's Studio Give-Away ♥ ♥ ♥ a $10 gift certificate to be used at the Studio Open House April 12-14. To be eligible to win, comment on the studio FB page or blog. I'll be announcing the winner, chosen randomly, on Friday after 5pm, so check back to see if you're the winner and contact me :) I'll be posting lots of photos of great ideas for gifts or for YOU! But you only need to comment once to be entered!

I have SO many wonderful things I'm working on for the Studio Open House...I'll be showing a preview HERE and on the FB page, the week leading up to the show...can't wait :)

No comments:

Post a Comment