Important Brown Dog Studio Tidbits

Monday, January 30, 2012

What a wonderful show...plus random news

The studio was all decked-out for visitors over the weekend. I'm always so ready to see everyone after my Christmas-and-then-some Vacation! I wasn't disappointed...so many of you stopped by to shop, and also for a bit of chit-chat. Thanks for the visit :)

I still have some gorgeous hearts and Valentine's Day items available. Think I have a good way to show those off...I'm working on that and special orders for the rest of the week.

Kerry was the winner, chosen randomly, for last week's studio GivE-AwaY...the dottie patina charm...I can't wait to see which one she chooses...Contact me, Kerry, to arrange to get your little prize!

Already another give-away for this week...This fun oval "be mine" charm with beadies on an 18 inch chain. Once again, you should add your comment to this post, or hop on over to the studio Facebook page to comment on one of the little blurbs I'll be posting throughout the week. I'll be choosing the winner via a very scientific random process (tiny slips of paper in a glass jar!) and announcing it on Friday afternoon. Can't wait to see who wins THIS week!

1 comment:

  1. Who wouldn't want this lovely charm. I love wearing my other charms and would love to wear this one. Reba

    ReplyDelete