Important Brown Dog Studio Tidbits

Monday, January 9, 2012

getting back into the studio...schedule

...the kids are back in school

...I'm finishing up some much-needed "catch-up time" for some non-studio crafting...some knitting, woodwork, so much baking that I may not be able to look at another cookie for at least a month (um, probably won't last!), and board games with the kiddos

...I have a GROWING list of fun projects I want to work on in the studio...

It's time to get back to work before the list gets TOO long :)


And...get back to all of you who have made my time in the studio feel less like work and more like a gift. I'm HONORED to share your sweetest memories...the joy of newborn babies for mommy/grandma necklaces, celebrations of family and friendship, the always unique artwork of growing children, as well as memory pieces for those we love and miss. Thank you to all who have trusted me to make fun/silly/meaningful jewelry for you, or to be shared with those you love. YOU are why I open my studio, cart my pretties to shows, and share my darling daughter, Lucy. Here's to 2012 and all the fun we're going to have in the studio!

Fun combo necklaces
Pretty silver

wide-band custom rings...and MORE!

I plan to start the orders that have come in over the past few weeks.

I'm also working out a way to have jewelry available for order, even when the studio isn't open for day-to-day drop-ins.

AND...I'm announcing the first studio Open House for 2012!

Friday January 27th 10-3 and 5-8
Saturday January 28th 11-4

I will also be adding shows to the sidebar, as I receive dates.
I can't WaiT! (now to get my torch space cleaned off!)

No comments:

Post a Comment