Important Brown Dog Studio Tidbits

Monday, December 12, 2011

Getting Ready for Stop and Shop Friday and Saturday...

This Friday and Saturday (Dec 16 and 17) will be the final days of the season for shopping in the studio.
I have everyone's orders ready for pick-up, as well as a studio brimming with fun ready-to-gift (or keep) pretties.
I played with some silver and glass over the past week, in addition to my orders...
a new WIDE silver band, as requested by Deb...a fun take on bird bands...this one's mine!


and a few pieces of junk-to-treasure...license plate initials...this is what I have...unless you bring me plates, I cannot take special requests for letters or colors of letters. My studio cannot hold any more collections ;P


Come see me Friday 10-3 and 5-8 and Saturday 10-5...let's hope for better weather this time around! More photos tomorrow!





No comments:

Post a Comment