Important Brown Dog Studio Tidbits

Monday, October 3, 2011

Thank you...thank you...thank you...what, NO PHOTOS?!

Thank you to everyone who made it to my Fall Open House. It was a wonderful weekend, which is why I made the decision to have it OUTSIDE!!!
I got the best of everything...Lucy and I could enjoy the weather, and I got to visit with so many of you and meet some new wonderful people! (AND...I used a huge hunk of the never-ending roll of orange velvet from a long-ago upholstery project...it's still growing!)
As we were taking the final displays and twinkle lights into the house, I remembered I should have taken photos of my somewhat transformed garage...oh well.

Now I'm getting ready for the next times I'll be out and about in Lincoln...
...5 days at the Cathedral Art Show (Oct 12-16...I'll post times that I plan to BE there, but you can make purchases at any time that the show is open). You can count on the preview night on Wednesday evening, but there is a small entry fee for that night (most of the other times are free for shopping).
...and Saturday October 15 at Lincoln Southwest. I have a LARGE spot that day and will be bringing 4 tables of pretties!

Photos to come :)

No comments:

Post a Comment