Important Brown Dog Studio Tidbits

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

just DoTtiE...AND the THREE shows I'm doing this Week!

...for Halloween!

...and tiny little halloween guys...I LOVE this spider! (but I don't like the real ones, oh-no!)

...and silver (and bronze) baby dots. These are NEW, NEW, NEW...and I love them!

I'm wearing mine on a 16 inch sterling ball chain, along with an ensemble of silver and glass on a 30 inch chain.

I sold my first set of these at my studio show, and made up a few more sets for my next shows...which include...
St. Robert's in Omaha...Thursday Oct 20, from 5-9...Loved this show last year, and this year I added a helper and an extra big space. Omaha gals, if you order at this show, your pretties will be ready to mail or at the Millard South show November 26.

Norris...Saturday October 22, from 9-4...this is a great show. I'm HOPING to do a bit of shopping at Norris...I have extra help :)


The Goods (33rd and B Streets, in the old bike shop, but MUCH cuter now!)...Sunday October 23, from 1-4. Owner Kaydra is opening up for ME, and so that you can shop her cute selection, too. Her shop is full of FUN, eclectic decor and furnishings. I've been known to snap up some vintage flashcards or a repurposed chalkboard. Janelle of Nelly's Nest plans to be open next door, for you primitive lovers.


I hope you'll come find me at some of my upcoming shows. With all of my out-and-about time, I'm not opening up the studio to shopping, until the December Open House and Private Trunk Shows.

No comments:

Post a Comment