Important Brown Dog Studio Tidbits

Friday, October 28, 2011

...at Faith Lutheran on Saturday...and info about Private Trunk Shows

I will be at Faith Lutheran on Saturday, Oct 29 from 9-4. I have SO many lovelies, including more chalkboards, new little "erase" boards, remaining Halloween, and a smattering of Christmas.

...and LOTS and LOTS of orders ready for pick-up. Check your e-mails tonight if I had something I promised to get to you for this show :)

I will not have any shows NEXT weekend (Nov 5th)...a lovely family weekend is planned.

...but I will be appearing at the Girl's Night Out Boutique, Thursday November 3rd, from 6-8:30. The boutique will be held at the Latvian Church at 33rd and Mohawk, in Lincoln, and then I will be in 2 locations Saturday November 12th, with the help of the lovely Lucy and my sister, Emily.

***Very FUN studio news***
I just finalized dates and hours for the studio Open House, first weekend in December...
...AND the openings for Private Trunk Shows, leading up to the Open House.
I will fill those times via e-mail on a first come basis. You can find those hours and details by clicking HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment