Important Brown Dog Studio Tidbits

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Day 4 of photos...Open House starts TOMORROW

Day 4 of photos for the Open House...a sneak-peek at what I've been making ALL summer...and even more this week...I can't seem to stop ;P
You can look back at MONDAY, TUESDAY and WEDNESDAY photos.

New multi-layered charm keepers
my assortment of bronze and silver charms...I'm liking the mixed metals :)

Bronze for Halloween!


bronze with a dottie black cat, perfect for Fall!

AND...

NEW silhouette charms! This one is shown in bronze...I will also be making these in silver.

...this charm comes from the side view of William in this photo, not Lucy :)


So...the studio will be open tomorrow from 10-3 and 5-8

and Saturday October 1 from 10-4.

My next in-studio dates will be the Christmas Open House and Stop and Shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment