Important Brown Dog Studio Tidbits

Friday, September 2, 2011

2 Weeks left of Brown Dog at Piedmont

YES...I will be at the Piedmont Market for the next 2 Saturdays (Sept 3 and 10th).

I will be planning to take some fun items, and have different special gifties to go with your purchase both days.

I'll then take a week off.
Saturday September 24 will be Omaha at Millard West.
THEN...the studio open house will be September 29-October 1, hours to be decided :)

After much dedication to my regular Open Studio on Thursdays, I've decided that they just don't work with my schedule right now. I'm out and about so much that trying to get my studio back in order for Thursdays and then re-packing for weekend shows is taking away from time I need to work on pretties. So...PLEASE find me when I'm out and about, because I LOVE to see all of you!

Nelly's Nest last weekend was so much fun...I had my camera, ready to take photos, and then didn't.

My excuses...
...visiting with YOU and all of the great antiques dealers (and shopping).
...eating delightful baked goods from Mary Helen (she's at the Piedmont Market, too).
...more SHOPPING ( I got some LOVELY flashcards and a cool mailbox, and MORE!!!).
...having the blue grass band, Burnt Biskits, play right in front of my tent.

BUT...Janelle posted some fabulous photos on her blog (click), and some of them were of Lucy and me, our jewelry and there's even one of Janelle wearing the necklace she bought from me...

If you can believe it I sold EVERY ONE OF THEM on Saturday...so I made more this week! I'll have them at Piedmont tomorrow, you might NEED one ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment