Important Brown Dog Studio Tidbits

Friday, August 19, 2011

french fairy tales...

I will be at Piedmont Market tomorrow, Saturday August 20, from 8-noon...

I will have new charms with me, including these adorable images from a French children's book of fairy tales... Blanche Neige, les 3 cochons, boucle d'or et les 3 ours...

Next Saturday, my first BIG show for Fall (can you believe it!?). I've been invited to be part of Nelly's Nest Harvest Gathering. It takes place on Saturday August 27th, from 9-5.

Nelly's Nest is located at 33rd and B, and is full of the cutest primitives and MORE. Her neighbor, The Goods will be celebrating her grand opening...SHE has GREAT vintage pieces...I've shopped both shops and hope to get there early to lay claim to some goodies...watch out! There will be other invited antiques dealers, but I think I'm the sole jewelry gal :)

I will have my new designs for Fall...some FUN surprises! Come join me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment