Important Brown Dog Studio Tidbits

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

This week and Benson re-cap...

Here's what's coming THIS week...
Thursday studio hours, 10-2
Piedmont Market...Saturday June 25 (8-noon)

Last week...very fun week. In addition to my studio hours and working on my studio want-list, Lucy and I spent Saturday at the Benson Summerfest in Omaha. A very SOGGY start (thank goodness we brought the canopy!) turned into a wonderful day. Not too hot, lots of interesting art, and lots of new visitors to the studio.

One of the sweet surprises, Erin, an artist who was offering free sketches in her booth. Lucy and I took turns visiting, and asked her to add in the Brown Dog. Look for this little drawing to be framed in the studio! Erin was so fun to work with...I have a non-studio project I hope to commission later this summer! Head over to her site, e-customcards to see her original, personalized cards. I'll bet you'll think of someone (or many) who would love to get one of these cards :)




I have a handful of requests on the workbench. Fun mix of silver and photos and other interest. I am continuing to work on bitties...I have a growing PILE of new cute little glass charms of all types. One request I get over and over...number charms. I have been making these by special order in glass and silver. I have a few made for purchase in a small variety of numbers. My current offerings are in silver, bitties and small glass bubbles.


So...for this week's give-away (wow, lucky, dedicated YOU, who read to the end of this entry!), what NUMBER would you be wearing...hmmm...number of children, a significant number, your child's (children's) jersey number, your age? Post your response here, or on the studio Facebook page to be randomly chosen for your number choice on a 1/2 inch silver disk. I'll announce the winner next Monday!


Have a great week, and come find me at the Piedmont Market on Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment