Important Brown Dog Studio Tidbits

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

this week...

I'm working on LOTS of new glass charms (these are from antique holy cards I brought home from Paris), which means I'm...

taking inventory
making lists (what needs to be made this summer?!)
playing with all of the pretty images/cards I brought back from France
making the studio VERY messy, a process that will last all summer!

I should have some photos to post on Friday...sunlight permitting :)

I've also been working on updating all of my upcoming shows, including the planned 2-3 Saturdays a month at the Piedmont Market. Plan to come see me this Saturday, May 28, from 8-noon...if it's raining, check my blog for an update.

I have an almost finalized list for Fall shows, too. Those will start popping up on the sidebar of the blog. And...one summer Omaha show...Benson Summerfest, Sat June 18th.

1 comment:

  1. It was great seeing you at Piedmont last weekend. My sister loved what she chose for her birthday. She wore it a couple times while she was in town!!

    ReplyDelete