Important Brown Dog Studio Tidbits

Monday, April 4, 2011

Studio Open House...

Wouldn't this be FUN for a Mother's Day gift (0r for YOU!) ?!

The Studio Open House will be this week... I wanted to have PLENTY of time to get all of the gifties done in time for Mother's Day. So here are the hours...

Thursday April 7 (10-2), you know ME, I'll be tweaking my displays and putting out even MORE pretties ;P
Friday April 8 (10-3 and 5-8...I added the bonus evening hours!)
Saturday April 9 (10-3)

LOTS of glass and silver, including the new charm keepers.

This show is also the cut-off date for orders ready in time for Mother's Day...

I will have everything ready for 3 pick-up options...
Wednesday April 20 (5-8)...pick-ups only, no shopping at this time
Thursday May 5 (10-3 & 5-8) and Friday May 6 (10-3) Stop & Shop
Saturday May 7 at Rockbrook Village in Omaha from 10-5 for their Spring Fever Arts and Crafts event!

The studio and our family will be in whirlwind mode from Easter until the May 5/6 Stop & Shop, so I'll be unavailable for any requests or calls (even to put orders in my drop box)...

So...if you are going to be unable to come and pick up your orders, I will be making ONE trip to the post office on April 20th, to make sure your pretties make it in time for gift-giving. Just let me know when you place your order, and we'll take care of those details!

So much is happening in the studio, but I'll share it AFTER this show :) Whew!

No comments:

Post a Comment