Important Brown Dog Studio Tidbits

Monday, April 18, 2011

...Open Wednesday April 20 (5-8)

Remember that I am open this Wednesday evening, from 5-8.

Exciting is the fact that I finished ALL of the custom orders that were placed April 7-9 (and previously!).

You can pick those up, and I'm going to open the studio that evening for some shopping (hooray!) and will have "gift-is-on-the-way" cards available (if you missed my Mother's Day order date!).

Easter and then away on business, so I won't be opening up the studio again until May 5-6, when I'll have MORE extended open studio times.

I'll be unable to answer any requests during that interim, and PLEASE don't plan on my family being able to set out orders in the drop box...just imagine...

"Dad, where does Mom keep the orders?!"
I don't think THAT'S going to happen! I don't want you to be disappointed :)

But I'll be ready with all sorts of new FUN when the studio opens May 5-6 ;P

No comments:

Post a Comment