Important Brown Dog Studio Tidbits

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Millard West this Saturday...

Okay...

It's the time I start accepting orders for Mother's Day, and I'm excited to have a show schedule this spring just PERFECT for taking and handing out Mother's Day gifts :)

THIS SATURDAY...April 2, I will be at Millard West from 9-4. I'm in Wildcat II again (second gym), and I believe I have my regular LARGE space. I'm bringing Lucy and Miranda, so it will be a perfect day for shopping and placing your order for Mother's Day if you're an Omaha gal.

I'll be back in Omaha on May 7th for the Rockbrook Village Show, which will be the time your order would be available for pick-up :) A plug for my Studio Open House NEXT week...so far I've listed those hours as Friday April 8 and Saturday April 9, both days 10-3. But I will probably be extending the Friday hours (I'll let you know at the end of this week!). I WILL have evening hours, but haven't decided if I'll break for school pick-up!

These will be my order dates for Mother's Day gifts, as well as SHOPPING. I will have pick-up available, again at my studio...May 5 and 6 (because I'll be in Omaha on Saturday). I will be unable to take any last-minute orders for Mother's Day, due to some FABULOUS-LY fun stuff going on in the studio and Long-household :)

I'll see you at one (or MORE) of my shows over the next few months!

No comments:

Post a Comment