Important Brown Dog Studio Tidbits

Friday, February 18, 2011

...weekend and WINNER :)

This has been a VERY full week, and I have been oh-so busy, which is nice, when I look back and see trays of charms and silver, as well as lovely packages to go to happy shoppers.

The helpful-ordering pages for SILVER and GLASS are up and running with photos and (temporary for the silver) pricing. I think they're already doing their job, which is explaining what I can make and what it LOOKS like. Let me know if you have any suggestions as you look over the pages. Remember, you still have to contact me via e-mail (or even in the studio, if you'd like) to place your order, but now you don't have to use your imagination, there are lots (too many?) of examples!

Will be changing out the Big Cartel shop's monthly items next week...also, remember that I have extended hours for shopping in the studio NEXT WEEK...in addition to my regular Thursday hours, the studio will be open Thursday Feb 24 (5-8) and Saturday Feb 26 (10-3). If I make those hours LONGER than what I've just stated, I'll make an update on the blog's side-bar.

Finally...announcing this week's give-away winner...
Karen H, who commented on the studio Facebook page.
Karen, please e-mail me, and then you will be able to claim your free $12 glass charm through the month of March 2011, by visiting me in the studio or at an away-show...congratulations.

I'll post another give-away on Monday, this one related to the studio hours :)
Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment