Important Brown Dog Studio Tidbits

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Open House...more details and PHOTOS!

...remember the open house begins tomorrow at the studio. I'll stay open on Friday from 10-8 (thanks Ruthie for bringing my kiddos home!)
...more NEW initials
...and MORE...+ some fun new hearts...
...AND my newest fairies...the candy HEART fairy! These ladies join their winged-friends in the studio.
I sent e-mails to anyone who had finished orders waiting...
Lisa W...a charm and silver
Gina B...a photo charm
Amie H...charms and silver
Kari...a silver disk
Carrie...2 round photo charms
Debbie...a VERY special fairy
Candy T...a photo charm
Michelle B...some special order goodies
Tanith...VERY special silver and photo charms
Robin...I've already spoken to you :)
Stacey...2 pieces of silver from before Christmas
Margo...a wonderful necklace
Kerry D...your ornaments
If your name isn't here and you're expecting something to be ready...e-mail me lickety-split!
See you Friday 10-8 (I'll be open now for the whole time, and my family will bring me dinner!) and Saturday 10-3.


No comments:

Post a Comment