Important Brown Dog Studio Tidbits

Monday, January 24, 2011

Open House (smile!)

You can stop by Friday January 28 (10-3 and 5-8) and Saturday January 29 (10-3). If you've never been to one of the studio shows and need the location, please feel free to e-mail me!
I've been busy over the past 2 weeks...I have so many new pretties in the studio, and the Open House this week will be the first chance to shop for them! Here is a sampling...
...and here's one of several trays ready to be sorted onto the tables! Lots of glitter this time around. I also have oodles of special orders ready to be picked up during the show...I will post all of your names on Thursday so you know for SURE it's ready, but I believe that everyone who had their orders in by last week should be on that list!

shh...a surprise for blog followers (the e-mail invites didn't have this tidbit!)...
The first 10 purchases on both Friday and Saturday who mention "I just LOVE your blog!" receive a lucky-ducky prize with their purchase. I will be including anything from a free glass charm, polishing pads, beadies, and who KNOWS what Lucy and I will put in the little grab bags.

Now I'm off to finish my creations of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment