Important Brown Dog Studio Tidbits

Monday, January 3, 2011

enjoying some time with family...

We've been enjoying a lot of family-time in the Long Household during my promised vacation...

...4 hosted Gatherings of family and friends
...lots of lazy mornings (William and Todd are up by 6:30 every morning, despite vacations days, and the rest of us are out of bed by 7:30 or 8, but they are pajama mornings!)
...time spent figuring out the Wii Santa dropped by on Christmas
...fun, fun non-studio craft projects getting finished (I'm planning to post pictures by the end of this week)...think pioneer-worthy, without any of the hardships!

I'll be back in the studio, beginning January 10. I'll start working on orders that I took right before vacation, as well as trying to keep up with all of my NEW ideas. I'll also be posting some new studio hours, the first open house of 2011, and opening up dates for Private Trunk Shows.

Happy New Year to YOU, and more on Friday...

No comments:

Post a Comment