Important Brown Dog Studio Tidbits

Sunday, December 5, 2010

WOW!!!

Today is about taking a breath after a wonderfully busy studio open house. Thank you to all who visited the studio and asked me to help them create special gifts for others (and sometimes for themselves, too!). I had some new helpers at this show...the goal for me (and Lucy) to be more available to customize your jewelry, while the elves wrote up tickets, etc.

I have my next 2 weeks planned out, ensuring that I can get the OODLES of orders filled in time for the promised dates...the studio Stop & Shop, Friday Dec 17 (10-7) and Saturday Dec 18 (9-noon). The studio will also be set up for last-minute SHOPPING on those dates, and gift certificates will be available, if you missed last weekend's special order deadline :)

If you need to find me before the Stop & Shop, I will be at Scott Middle School on Thursday December 9 (5-9). Hoping I can take Lucy...no homework ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment