Important Brown Dog Studio Tidbits

Monday, November 1, 2010

this week...

It's November...

That means art/craft shows are in full swing, and I'm preparing for the studio Open House (Dec 2-4) in between shows!

I am opening up the calendar for studio private trunk shows the week leading up to my open house...you may reserve one of these slots for you + 5-10 friends on a first-come basis:
Sunday Nov 28...1pm or 3:30 pm
Monday Nov 29...5pm or 7pm
Tuesday Nov 30...5pm or 7pm
These times are wonderful for special orders and looking through my pretties with your friends. Plan to come without the kiddos because Lucy will be helping with orders :)

This Saturday I'll be at St. John's in Lincoln (76th and Vine Streets), from 9-4. This is the show that has Lucy's vote for #1 sloppy-joes! It's where I buy my honey and dishcloths, too!

I'm in the beginning stages of putting together next year's calendar...any suggestions for places/shows? This week's give-away is for a 1/2 inch silver initial tag. Comment HERE or on the studio FACEBOOK page to be entered in the give-away and then check back on Friday to see if you are the winner!

No comments:

Post a Comment