Important Brown Dog Studio Tidbits

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Open House photos...

I have been promising photos...and here's a small sampling of what I've been creating.
"tag-alongs"...name is courtesy of Lucy :) I want to have more finished by Thursday, but will that happen?!
New...silver initials. I'm also making these in a different font in cast silver solder.
a one-of-a-kind cake fork from my Chicago Trip...I also made some "blanks" for personalizing.
This is one of 4 trays I have ready to go (not priced yet!). If necessary, I'll just stick cute little tags in the compartments...they'll be out for Thursday evening!
These are my newest itty-bitty initials. I LOVE them, and I haven't grabbed mine yet!
a "frosty" jane-in-the-box
a sampling of my "bottles of treasure". I have PLANS to finish more of these.

...will I have time to make everything in my sketchbook, will my family eat this week...will I be able to watch William at wrestling tonight without furtively scribbling my to-do list?!

You can have THESE answers, plus shop all of my new pretties and order custom silver and charms, beginning Thursday evening, December 2, from 5-8. The show will continue Friday (10-3 and 5-8) and Saturday (10-4). Remember I'll be closing my studio after those dates, in order to finish special orders in time for the studio Stop and Shop Dec 17-18. If you MUST find me before then (and I know it's possible), I'll be at Scott Middle School Thursday evening Dec 9.

No comments:

Post a Comment