Important Brown Dog Studio Tidbits

Friday, November 19, 2010

Find me at Southwood Lutheran...

literally, find me! I'm DOWNSTAIRS :)

I'm here today (Saturday November 20) from 9-4. Southwood Lutheran is on 40th and just past Yankee Hill Road. Last year I was upstairs...not this time.

So...it's easy if you come in the back door. I'm straight back in the craft room beyond the stairs.

If you're shopping around upstairs, come DOWN the stairs and find me in that back room, before you wind around for the rest of the shopping.

The blog will have photos all of next week, with sneak peeks of what you can find at my upcoming open house. Also, I plan to mail postcards on Tuesday, which opens up the private trunk shows to everyone. So many fun charms and silver. See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment