Important Brown Dog Studio Tidbits

Friday, August 27, 2010

our last market...then fall shows!!!

Tomorrow (Saturday August 28) will be Brown Dog Studio's last appearance of the season at the Piedmont Market (8-noon, Cotner and A Streets). I have been busily making glass charms for fall shows...some of these have made it onto the tables already :) Next week, more charms and then some SILVER...I'm so excited!

Jamie W,a new studio FB fan, is the lucky-ducky winner of this week's random drawing for the 3-pk of polishing pads...contact me Jamie so you can make your silver and charms all shiny!

I'm still taking calls for private trunk shows...some of you are trying to find THE date for you and your friends.

Now...for what's really important...what kind of PIE do I need tomorrow at market?

No comments:

Post a Comment