Important Brown Dog Studio Tidbits

Friday, July 23, 2010

market tomorrow...and winner!

I'm at Piedmont Market tomorrow from 8-noon. I'll take a break the following week because Lucy and I will be getting ready for the Art-in-the-Park show in Hastings on Sunday, August 1.

I'm planning to take a sampling of my the charms tomorrow morning...and then I'll be getting my own veggies...some green beans and cucumbers for certain, and I'm REALLY wanting one of Mary Helen's pies:)

There was no tie settled between PIE and CAKE this week in my comments...rather, I think we even added ICE CREAM into the mix of fave sweets! But AMY's comment was chosen as the winner...contact me Amy, and you'll be entered into my winner book! I know there were some charms you'd like to choose from for your free $12 charm!

Watch for even MORE charms in Monday's post...

No comments:

Post a Comment