Important Brown Dog Studio Tidbits

Monday, June 14, 2010

doodle...bugs!

These are a new addition to my Brown Dog Doodles. Have them finished in 3/4 inch size and hope to finish the bitty-sized doodles by Piedmont Market on Saturday! If there's not pouring rain, I'll be there this Saturday from 8-noon :) There are an assortment of Lucy's summery bees, ladybugs and dragonflies.


Let's make one of these (or your choice of a $12 glass charm) the GIVE-AWAY for this week...just post a comment here, via e-mail, or on facebook http://www.facebook.com/browndogstudio, and then come back on Friday to see if you're the winner!


Remember to look for me at Jazz in June tomorrow (Tuesday, 5-9).

2 comments:

  1. It was so good to see you at Jazz in June--what a great display/set-up you have! The little silver disc is just perfect with so many pendants I have--thank you! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just LOVE it when we can work together to make something extra-special:)

    ReplyDelete