Important Brown Dog Studio Tidbits

Monday, May 17, 2010

To Market, to Market...

It's a PLAN! I'm signed up to hit the Piedmont Markets on Saturdays, and weather permitting, will be there this Saturday, May 22, from 8-12. You can find the Market at Cotner and A Streets (don't look for me downtown, I'd hate to miss you!). I hope to be at the Piedmont Market twice a month over the summer, and I'll let you know each week, in this blog, if I plan to be there.

I'm previewing some Father's Day ideas this week. I'll take orders via phone, e-mail, at the Piedmont market, or in my studio Thursdays 10-2.

One great idea for Dad (or any GUY) is this thick, black leather band with one of my Silver Twist-ies (TM). You can request children's names, a quote, a verse from scripture. I have more silver that can be added to this manly bracelet, or a heavier leather cuff.


1-inch copper or sterling disks on keyring. Personalize them with names, dates, your sentiments for Dad, that quote he's famous for! Also great for Grandpa (grandkids' names)!

For this week's give-away, I'd love to hear dad memories, quotes, famous words. These don't have to be ideas I can use in the studio...just inspiration for my next few weeks of work! Comment here or in an e-mail to me, and I'll announce the random winner of one free $12 charm, on Friday.

1 comment:

  1. Wow!!! I am so honored to have won again--that is so very rare for me!!!! I'll work on that one word I'd like and get back to you.

    The twistie on the leather looks very man-ly!! Good for you to start Piedmont--hope to see you there!

    Thanks Sarah!!!

    ReplyDelete