Important Brown Dog Studio Tidbits

Monday, April 19, 2010

in time for Mother's Day...


I've been busy in the studio getting ready for this week's open house...Friday April 23 (10-3 and 5-8) and Saturday April 24 (10-3). So many new items ready for everyone...new glass charms...lots of new initials, occupations, fun spring florals, brand new brown dog doodles, and baby twinkles.

I've also been working on new silver charms and jewelry...sweet by themselves, but made even better when I add custom touches...your children's names, meaningful words or quotes, important dates.

Orders placed during these show dates will be ready for Mother's Day, and may be picked up (with any last minute ideas!) during the stop-and-shop dates, May 7-8.

I'm hoping for some sunny days so that I can add some teaser photos of new items, to get you ready for what you'll see in my studio!
Now, off to work...I have a lot to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment