Important Brown Dog Studio Tidbits

Friday, April 30, 2010

Friday's Winner...and We're going to Omaha tomorrow


Tomorrow is our show at Rockbrook in Omaha. We are there from 10-5, and looking forward to good weather. I made new charms any Omaha-area high schools I could think of...Omaha friends, I'd appreciate if you have further suggestions, especially since I'll be doing several fall shows in Omaha! I made over 200 new initial charms, several new sports bitties, some gymnastics charms, and lots of mommy-themed words.

I had fun reading my comments this week...hoping for even MORE in the weeks to come, especially since I'm planning to continue my give-aways, maybe on a weekly basis. I'll have updates on that and photos (?) from Saturday's show ready to post on Monday.

Becky (hooray!) is this week's winner. You can pick out your doodle-combo the next time you shop in the studio (or if you make it to Omaha!). Happily, I recognized all of my comment-ees this week. I realized after my post that there is the potential for someone I don't know to comment, or for me to have more than one "Jane S." on my list! Good thing this week went without a hitch. So, I'll announce my winners here, and they can e-mail me that they saw their lucky-ducky name.

My post on Monday will also have my hours for Stop-and-Shop on May 7-8. I have several custom orders that will be ready for those dates and even more fun items for shopping, especially if you didn't make it to the pre-order show last weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment