Important Brown Dog Studio Tidbits

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

find me this Spring...

Yay! This Saturday is an extra-special show for Brown Dog Studio...I got an invite from my friend at Willow House (formerly Nelly's Nest, now in her NEW location) to join her for her Spring Open House. I LOVE doing a show with Janelle...did you know that oodles of my displays come from trips to her shop!?

Willow House is in Sutter Place Mall, 48th and Hwy 2. The open house runs from 10-5. 
I'm bringing glass charms, re-purposed vintage bits, my new wrap bracelets (and more!) and will be taking custom orders during those hours...

This show will be the final "in-person" chance to shop the studio in Lincoln before Mother's Day Open House (May 9-11)...you may shop on-line via the website or e-mail, but I won't be setting up in town or opening up the studio for shopping because I'll be packed up for out-of-town shows (have you seen my schedule!). 
After much thought, I have added one final option...I am going to open up a STUDIO ORDER DATE Monday April 22 (hours TBD). This will ONLY be to come have time with me to place orders. There won't be any shopping available, and these orders will make the Mother's Day cut-off date. Ta-dah!

Can't wait to see you at one of my up-coming shows!




No comments:

Post a Comment