Important Brown Dog Studio Tidbits

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Where is Brown Dog?

 Where IS Brown Dog, or WHERE HAS SARAH BEEN?!
Obviously, I've been neglecting the blog, between 2 and 3 shows a week, and trying to get the new website up and running. (woohoo! I should be able to announce THOSE details before Thanksgiving!)
So...I've been okay with the Facebook page and seeing lots of friendly faces at shows and getting really dirty fingernails in the studio, making all sorts of pretties.
 Come find me THIS WEEKEND, at Centurylink Center Omaha (formerly the Quest Center), for the Autumn Festival.
It runs...
Thursday Nov 1 (11-9)
Friday Nov 2 (11-9)
Saturday Nov 3 (9-7)
Sunday Nov 4 (10-5)

Look for a coupon online or in the newspaper for $1off.

I am located in Hall C, Row J, 15 1/2-16.
I think it's HUGE :)

So I hope to be back in the studio next week, busily working on special orders and fun, new pretties for St. Marks, Junk Jubilee and Millard South, before getting ready for the studio Open House. Whew!

Can't wait to see you...and maybe finish my website...it's so cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment