Important Brown Dog Studio Tidbits

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Good Friends...

Remember last month when I asked for submissions...

A good friend...

Well, they're ready :) I have 2 dozen original art charms made just for almost ANY kind of special friend you have. I make each of these uniquely...each little collage is cut, pasted, glittered and painted. Even if I make another similar "good friend," she cannot be exactly the same.

These will be available for the FIRST TIME on Thursday of this week, during studio hours, which will be slightly changed to accomodate kids' school schedule...

Thursday May 19, 10-1:30

I also have LOTS of special orders ready for everyone. Just about everything is ready from the Open House pick-up date orders. You should be receiving e-mails tomorrow if your order is finished.

I'll also be available at the Piedmont Market this Saturday, from 8-noon.
This is my chance to tell you about my Market plans...I will plan out my 2ce monthly dates to have available on-line next week, just in case you want to know how often we can chitty-chat. Those dates are contingent on rain, etc, (mostly RAIN!).

So...the BEST way to not be disappointed is just like the studio hours...check my blog before you make special plans to see me.

But THIS Saturday, I'll have the van there...hope there are other vendors to coffee with ;P
Come see me...

No comments:

Post a Comment