Important Brown Dog Studio Tidbits

Monday, February 21, 2011

...extended hours this week

...hello :)

I don't have any photos for today, although I've been working on some new charms for this week. You can visit the studio during regular Thursday hours (10-2), or during this month's evening and Saturday hours...Thurs Feb 24 (5-8) and Sat Feb 26 (10-3). Then Lucy and I begin making the rounds of the arts and crafts spring shows. Check out the sidebar for the spring listings. Hours and exact locations for each of those shows will be detailed as they near.

I do have the helpful ordering pages up and running for both SILVER and GLASS. Prices are listed, and those for silver will be updated at some point in March.

For this week's give-away, I will be offering little grab-bags to the first 5 studio shoppers both Thursday evening and Saturday THIS WEEK who mention the blog when I am adding up their pretties.

Can't wait to see you this week!

1 comment:

  1. So glad you are going to be in Omaha soon! Am needing some new spring charms!!!!

    Sarah B

    ReplyDelete